Dust is collecting, clutter is everywhere and you don’t have the energy (or time) for it all. Don’t worry, let Think Maids clean your home and get you back to 100%!
Yes, we will clean your home!
If you’re looking to get your house cleaned anywhere in the DC Metro area, Maryland, or Northern Virginia we are help to help- whether it’s a 500 sq ft apartment or a 5,000 sq ft house. We clean homes of all shapes and sizes. From residential homes to apartments and townhouses. We clean the whole DMV area and even offer an hourly service for odd jobs that don’t require a full home cleaning. We’re flexible and can help you out no matter what your situation.
We Guarantee You’ll Love the Service
There are a lot of factors that go into picking a great house cleaner. Trust us, we know! Finding a truly great team can take months! We interview dozens of cleaners before we hire one that meets our standard. That’s because with our 200% guarantee we can only afford the best cleaners in the valley! We’ve already handled the leg work of hiring a great team and we’ve put our money where our mouth is. All our teams have 7-10+ years of professional experience, are background-checked and friendly.
Need to get a quote for your home cleaning? Use our handy pricing calculator to get an instant quote online!
How often do you need a cleaning?
- 1 time service
- 15% off
- 10% off
- 5% off
No Estimate Needed
Our home cleanings are flat rate, meaning there’s no need for estimates or in person visits for a quote. Just tell us the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in the house, add anything else you need cleaned to the order and book. It’s that easy!
Think Maids is committed to providing high quality home cleaning and maid services in Washington DC & the greater DMV area!
When we show up for a cleaning we follow a guideline to make sure we’re delivering a world class cleaning service every time. Below is a list of what we include with our regular cleaning service.
- Cobweb Removal: One of our specialized teams will remove cobwebs from corners, and behind furniture.
- Window Ledges: We’ll vaporize any spots on window ledges and behind furniture.
- Kitchen Cabinets: We’ll treat your kitchen cabinets with tender care. Wet wiping them and removing dust and buildup from the outside. Inside the cabinets is available as an add-on service.
- Clean Stove Top and Stove Fan: Well scrub grates, drip pans, and surface tops with our special non-scratch sponges.
- Clean Microwave: We’ll deep clean microwave and wash and dry microwave plate.
- Clean Countertops: We clean countertops including marble and stone surfaces.
- Clean Large Electronic Appliances: ie. The outside of fridges, oven, dishwashers, and more. Inside of those appliances are available as an add-on service.
- Scrub and Clean Sinks: We will scrub and place any dishes from the sink in the dishwasher.
- Polish all Stainless Steel Surfaces: We’ll polish all stainless steel surfaces including appliances.
- Empty Trash Can: We’ll empty the trash and replace it with new bags if you inform us of the location of new bags.
- Dust and Wipe Laundry Area: We’ll wipe the outside of the washer dryer.
- Vacuum Kitchen and Laundry Floors and Rugs: Our equipment is specially designed for deep cleaning of rugs and safe polishing of tiles.
- Mop Kitchen and Laundry Floors: Mopping the floors in high traffic hallways, kitchens and laundry rooms is an important touch that’s included with every cleaning.
Bath and Tub Spaces
- Clean Counter Tops: We use safe green products to clean appliances and for marble and stone surfaces.
- Clean Mirrors and Shine Chrome: All mirrors in the bathroom and tub spaces will be cleaned. Get ready for a fresh new look at that beautiful face of yours!
- Cobweb Removal: All cobwebs will be removed from corners, ceilings, and fixtures in the bathrooms.
- Dust Blinds, Window Ledges and Furniture in Bathrooms: We wipe any dust, marks or spots on blinds, window ledges, and bathroom fixtures.
- Empty Trash Can(s): We will always empty the trash and put in new bags if that trash is full. Please let us know where you keep the new bags or leave a couple on the kitchen counter for us to use.
- Mop Bathroom Floors: We’ve mop your floors leaving a fresh “minty” scent (no chemical cocktails).
- Scrub and Clean Showers: We scrub and clean shower walls, doors, and floors.
- Scrub and Clean Sinks: We use non-scratch tools and products for your fixtures.
- Scrub and Clean Toilets: We scrub and clean toilets and make sure the base is fully wiped.
- Scrub and Clean Tubs: We scrub and clean tubs and wipe adornments and surfaces.
- Dust/Wipe Doors: You can inform us if you need us to wipe down doors and we’ll take care of it.
- Vacuum Bathroom Floors and Rugs: We take special care when vacuuming bathrooms and rugs.
- Wipe Bathroom Cabinets(Outside): We wipe cabinets’ surfaces.
Bedroom and Living Spaces
- Ceiling Fans Detail Cleaning: We Deep Clean ceiling fans and remove all dust. (as needed)
- Cobweb Removal: One of our specialized teams will remove cobwebs from corners, ceilings, and behind furniture.
- Dust Furniture in Bathrooms: We wipe any dust, marks or spots off furniture in the bathroom.
- Empty trash in all bedrooms, living, and office spaces: We’ll take trash to garage or dumpster (if possible) once Maid Service is completed.
- Make beds and change bed linens (when left on top of bed): Just leave the bed linens on top of each bed and we’ll change them.
- Vacuum all carpet, small rugs and stairs: We use special floor attachments for floors and rugs.
Additional Services Available
- Vacuum and Clean Inside Cabinets and Drawers
- Fridge Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Clean Windows Inside
- Basement, Attic or Garage Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Interior Window Cleaning
It’s important to note, each cleaning is a custom job and no two houses are the same. Because each service is customized to your home, not all the services are done all the time. Our cleaners are professionals and it’s up to their discretion what needs to be cleaned and what doesn’t. Some cleanings will get more attention than other depending on the condition of the home. Be sure to inform your cleaning specialist of any needs you might have at the beginning of the cleaning including special areas you would like them to pay attention to. We will always make sure you’re 100% satisfied with how your home looks when we’re finished.
Still not sure?
Still on the fence about getting a professional cleaning service? Give us a call! We’re happy to answer any questions. You can also schedule an appointment through our online booking system, you’re in control of your appointment. Change appointment times, add new services or cancel anytime.
Things We Can’t Clean
There are not many things we can’t clean but here’s the list…
- Light bulbs & lighting fixtures: We won’t wipe down or wet wipe light bulbs. These are too fragile and too big a liability for us to clean.
- Certain types of Basements, Garages & patios: Certain types of garages, basements and patios have concrete flooring or other special measures included in their design, and we cannot clean these for you in certain circumstances. Plus, we don’t carry the necessary pressure washers to clean patios and garages. Because of this, if you add on one of these as an extra and we cannot do it we will not charge you for the item.
- Mold: We do not clean mold as it is a safety risk for you, as well as our team. If your home has a lot of mold we recommend contacting a mold removal specialist.
- Outside windows: Outside windows can require ladders and special equipment to clean properly. Our teams are only set up to clean inside windows which can be reached with a small step ladder.
- Animal Waste: While we love pets, we cannot ask our team to clean up any animal feces or byproducts which may be harmful. Please alert us to the presence of this and we will do our best to work around it for you.
Take back the war on those dust bunnies and book your appointment today! We can’t wait to help you freshen your home up.